Prior post can be read here. Need give another thanks to Kelli and an "Unnamed Source" for the info presented here. This entry will clarify some info from the past entry as well as bring some new info to the table.
- Justin made 2 calls on the day of the murder. Both to Jennifer. He did get ahold of her on the first call. And she said she would bring him his lunch. This clarifies why the lunch was in the car. When she didn't bring his lunch by obviously he was concerned and called her. He couldn't get ahold of her.
- Chuck Chance wasn't Justin's best man at the wedding.
- Although Justin did consider Chance a friend. Jennifer knew him longer. Chance transferred from Picher to Quapaw his senior year of High School to play football. Jennifer went to school with him in Picher.
- Jennifer and Chuck Chance never dated. But according to my source he tried many times to get with Jennifer.
- Justin knew nothing of the stalking aspect until after the murder. Jennifer's parents informed him. I don't know what to make of him not knowing. I am not insinuating dishonesty hear by any means. I think its telling to a certain degree.
- Probably the most interesting aspect of new information I came across is that Chuck Chance places himself near the crime scene around the time the murder took place. He states that in his sworn statement to the KBI.
- Apparently Forensics went over the tape of the Judds wedding and noticed a few things of interest from their main suspect Chuck Chance. Body Language would indicate he was not happy that Jennifer was getting married. ie Clinched Fists.
And this for no other reason than its awesomeness....