Quick Entry #11- Where is Mayushi Bhagat?




Before I say anything I wanna give a huge thanks to Tracey for helping me out with this case. She is amazing and a trusted friend. Thank You Tracey! Having said that. The entire way I came across this case is strange. I got an anonymous email regarding this case. It asked me to look into it. So I did. I responded with questions. And I got no response. So I then go to social media and I track down family members. I request them. They accept. But they will not answer any questions regarding the case. I made a missing persons flier. They thanked me. But still will not answer questions. So I am assuming that whoever emailed me wants me to look into this. But they don't want any backlash they might receive as a result. I dunno. I did receive one other email with details regarding her personal friendship with a certain individual. (This was from another address and they did not respond to my attempts as questions either) And I was able to back that up with a friend who works in LE. The individual I am talking about was questioned. Only questioned. I have tried contacting the individual myself. And he will not respond to my inquiries. Might wanna keep up with this post. I am gonna update it frequently.

Shurlock



I dedicated the song Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas to this entry for no reason other than I listened to it over and over again while I wrote this up.




LINKS

News Segment



NAME: MAYUSHI V. BAGHAT
BORN:  JULY 12TH 1995 VADODARA, GUJARAT, INDIA 
MISSING FROM: JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY
DATE MISSING: APRIL 29TH, 2019
LAST CONTACT: APRIL 29TH, 2019 WITH HER DAD THROUGH WHATSAPP 
CLOTHING: COLORFUL PANTS AND A BLACK SHIRT
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 5'10 & BETWEEN 150 & 160lbs
HAIR & EYES: BLACK HAIR & BROWN EYES
EDUCATION: WAS ATTENDING SCHOOL AT THE NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.




Jersey City Police 

(201) 547-5427

MAYUSHI MOVED TO THE U.S. IN 2015 TO FURTHER PURSUE HER EDUCATION. ACCORDING TO REPORTS SHE WAS LAST SEEN AT HER HOME IN JERSEY CITY. HOWEVER HER FATHER USED THE APP WHATSAPP TO TALK TO HER ON THE 29TH/30TH AT AROUND 12:30 AM. SHE TOLD HIM SHE WOULD BE RETURNING HOME ON THE 3RD. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. BASED ON WHAT I AM TOLD THE MESSAGES WERE IN BROKEN ENGLISH WHEN MAYUSHI'S ENGLISH WAS VERY GOOD. SHE WAS FLUENT. THIS CAUSED HER FAMILY TO BE CONCERNED. SHE WAS REPORTED MISSING BY HER FATHER ON MAY 1ST. ACCORDING TO REPORTS (AND HER FACEBOOK PAGE) SHE GOES TO SCHOOL IN NEW YORK CITY AND POLICE FEEL THAT SHE IS POSSIBLY AROUND THAT AREA. REGARDING THE INFO I RECEIVED. I AM TOLD SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH TWO MEN. I WAS NOT TOLD IF EITHER WAS ROMANTIC. THE NAME OF THE MAN QUESTIONED BY POLICE IS RASHID ALI. ONE INTERESTING THING ABOUT HIS FACEBOOK IS I WAS TOLD THEY WERE CLOSE FRIENDS. BUT SHE IS NOT ON HIS FRIENDS LIST. AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE HE WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES. I'M NOT READING INTO THAT TOO MUCH. I TRIED GETTING HIS ATTENTION. I EVEN REQUESTED HIM AS A FRIEND. LIKE I SAID ABOVE. KEEP CHECKING IN ON THIS ONE. ILL UPDATE IT FREQUENTLY.








MORE PICS








Thanks for visiting! Come back often!