TAMMY LYNN LEPPERT
UPDATE: I HAVE HEARD BACK FROM SUZANNE. SHE IS BATTLING SOME HEALTH ISSUES. WHICH IS WHY IT TOOK SOME TIME FOR HER TO RESPOND. I HOPE THE READERS OF THIS BLOG KEEP HER IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. AS I WILL.
DETAILS OF DISAPPEARANCE
Leppert left her family's home in Rockledge, Florida at 11:00 a.m. on July 6, 1983 with a male friend. (Male Friend being Keith Roberts) Her friend later told authorities that he and Leppert had an argument while driving and that he left her standing in a parking lot outside the Glass Bank near an Exxon gasoline station in the vicinity of State Road A1A between 2nd Street North and 3rd Street North in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
Leppert carried a gray purse when she went missing. Many reports erroneously state that she was barefoot at the time of her disappearance. Her mother said she noticed Leppert had not combed her hair before leaving the house that day, which is very uncharacteristic of her; she usually spent considerable time on her appearance before going anywhere. At the time of her disappearance, Leppert was planning to go to California to act in some movies. She apparently never arrived there, however.
THERE HAS ALSO BEEN SPECULATION REGARDING TAMMY POSSIBLY SEEKING AN ABORTION ON THE DAY SHE DISAPPEARED. (I HAVE NOT FOUND ANYTHING TO CORROBORATE THIS HOWEVER)
* HER SISTER POSTED THE POLICE REPORT ONLINE. OUT OF RESPECT FOR HER WISHES I DECIDED NOT TO COPY THE POLICE REPORT TO THIS BLOG. BUT I WILL PROVIDE A LINK
There is also some additional articles and pictures at the above link that are of interest.
(Further down I give a breakdown of the police report)
*THE POLICE REPORT IS OF INTEREST. IT APPARENTLY TOOK SOME TIME TO FILE THE REPORT FOR SOME REASON. SHE WENT MISSING ON THE 6TH. YET THE REPORT WAS FILED ON THE 11TH! NEARLY A WEEK. ONE COULD SPECULATE THAT SINCE SHE WAS AN ADULT AT THE TIME SHE WENT MISSING THAT IT WASN'T AS URGENT AS SAY A MISSING MINOR WOULD BE. THERE MAY HAVE BEEN CALLS TO THE POLICE PRIOR TO THE REPORT. ALSO IT DOESN'T MENTION THE FACT THAT SHE THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO KILL HER EITHER. IT DOES MENTION SHE THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO POISON HER. (I COULD BE READING TOO MUCH INTO THAT DETAIL. AS THE INTENT OF POISONING IS USUALLY TO KILL.) THE CLAIM THAT SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO KILL HER WAS MADE BY HER MOTHER ON THE UNSOLVED MYSTERIES PROGRAM AS WELL AS NUMEROUS TIMES IN THE NEWSPAPERS AT THE TIME.
*Tammy Lynn Leppert's Wiki:
*National Missing Persons Database link:
*The Doe Network:
*The Charley Project:
* She is also the mother of Suzanne, Debbie, and Rick. Suzanne has and is leading the effort to find her missing sister. (Since Linda's passing) According to my research Suzanne also has a twin sister as well. (Tammy would have 4 total siblings)
* Curtis believed that Leppert may have been kidnapped and murdered as a result of her knowledge of a large-scale drug and money laundering operation in Brevard, Florida. The operation allegedly involved many prominent local citizens. Leppert was reportedly afraid for her life because of what she knew. She stayed in her bedroom more than usual and refused to drink from open containers or eat from her own plate. Curtis claimed Leppert made a police report about what she knew, but investigators have no record of the report and do not espouse Curtis's theory.
It's been rumored Tammy's lower body was used for the movie poster for Spring Break)
* CURTIS SAYS LEPPERT TOLD HER SHE HAD "SEEN SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE I'M GOING TO GET KILLED FOR IT." SHE ALLUDED TO A SPIDER WEB OF DRUGS, MONEY LAUNDERING AND VIOLENCE, BUT REMAINED VAGUE ABOUT THE DETAILS.
*APPEARED IN A FEW MOVIES SCARFACE, SPRING BREAK, LITTLE DARLINGS AND VIDEO WARS.
Barry L. Hensel PHD
* ON 7/5/83 SHE WENT OUT WITH ONE OF HER FRIENDS RICK ADAMS. SHE TOLD HIM SHE LOVED HIM AND THAT SHE MIGHT BE GOING AWAY FOR AWHILE. (HOWEVER SHE WAS PLANNING ON GOING TO CALIFORNIA FOR POSSIBLE ACTING JOBS. SHE MAY HAVE BEEN REFERRING TO THAT)
1052 POMPANO DR. ROCKLEDGE, FLORIDA 32955- WHERE KEITH PICKED UP TAMMY. (NOTE- OBVIOUSLY THIS IS NOT A PIC OF THE PLACE AT THE TIME IN 1983)
Glass Bank- It has since been torn down. You can view more photos here:
THE POLICE REPORTTHE GIST OF THE REPORT IS AS FOLLOWS- THIS REPORT I WAS ABLE TO READ AT SUZANNE'S WEBSITE. THE LINK TO THE REPORT IS LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. I HAVE COPIED SOME OF THE TEXT HERE IN AN EFFORT TO BE A COMPLETE AND THOROUGH AS POSSIBLE. SHE LEFT SOME OF THE REPORT BLANK. LEAVING OUT NAMES. I HAVE FILLED IN THE BLANKS WITH THE NAMES AND POSSIBLE PLACES TO WHERE MY RESEARCH HAS LED ME.
* ACCORDING TO THE POLICE REPORT- AT APPROXIMATELY 0030 HOURS, 11 JULY 1983 THE COMPLAINANT CAME TO THE COCOA BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT TO REPORT HER DAUGHTER TAMMY LYNN LEPPERT MISSING. (COMPLAINANT BEING LINDA CURTIS)
* 7/6/83 ACCORDING TO THE POLICE REPORT- PER THE COMPLAINANT, AT APPROXIMATELY 1300 HOURS, 6 JULY 1983, WM (WHITE MALE) PICKED TAMMY UP AT HER HOME TO TAKE HER TO THE BEACH. TAMMY TOLD HER MOTHER "I'LL BE BACK IN A LITTLE WHILE" AS SHE WAS LEAVING. TAMMY WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A BLUE BLOUSE WITH FLOWER APPLIQUES AT THE SHOULDERS, A DENIM SHIRT, FLIP FLOPS, AND A GRAY PURSE.
* ACCORDING TO THE POLICE REPORT- WHEN TAMMY DIDN'T COME HOME THAT NIGHT. THE COMPLAINANT ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT _______________ WITH NEGATIVE RESULT. NOW THE NAME WAS OMITTED BY SUZANNE ON HER WEBPAGE. (POLICE REPORT) BUT ITS PRETTY CLEAR THE NAME IS KEITH ROBERTS.
* ACCORDING TO THE POLICE REPORT- ON 08 JULY 83, THE COMPLAINANT MADE CONTACT WITH __________________ AND HE ADVISED THAT A COUPLE OF HOURS AFTER PICKING TAMMY UP THEY BEGAN ARGUING. _________________ ASSERTED THAT HE DROPPED TAMMY OFF A COUPLE OF BLOCKS SOUTH OF THE GLASS BANK IN COCOA BEACH AND LEFT HER AND NEVER SAW HER AGAIN. THE COMPLAINANT STATED THAT _______________ SEEMED TO KNOW MORE THAN HE WOULD TELL HER. (AGAIN, KEITH ROBERTS SHOULD BE INSERTED IN THE
BLANKS) _________________ HAS KNOWN THE COMPLAINANT FOR TWO YEARS. AND THAT HE IS SECRETIVE ABOUT HIS PAST AND WHERE HE LIVES. ____________
(LAST TWO BLANKS SHOULD HAVE KEITH'S NAME IN THEM) WORKS AT A BANK _____________________ THE COMPLAINANT SAID THAT ____________________ SAYS HE IS 20 BUT LOOKS ABOUT 25 Y.O.A. (LAST TWO BLANKS- THE FIRST I BELIEVE IS A CITY. MORE THAN LIKELY LAKELAND OR COCOA BEACH. POSSIBLY GLASS BANK? THE SECOND AGAIN SHOULD READ KEITH ROBERTS) TAMMY LEPPERT HAS RECENTLY HAD MENTAL PROBLEMS AND WAS COMMITTED TO MELBOURNE MENTAL HEALTH WITHIN THE PAST MONTH. TAMMY HAS STATED THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO POISON HER AND HAS ACCUSED FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS. TAMMY HAS NO HISTORY OF DRUG ABUSE AND NO TRACES OF DRUGS WERE FOUND WHEN HER BLOOD AND URINE WAS TESTED AT MELBOURNE. TAMMY HAS NEVER RUN AWAY AND HER MOTHER DESCRIBES HER AS A "GOOD KID". THE COMPLAINANT STATED THAT EVEN WITH HER CURRENT MENTAL PROBLEMS TAMMY WOULD NOT FAIL TO PHONE HER IF SHE WAS GOING TO BE LATE COMING HOME.
THE REST OF THE POLICE REPORT-
TAMMY HAD BEEN STAYING WITH _____________ A FAMILY FRIEND. ___________________ OTHER GOOD FRIENDS OF TAMMY ARE: (THIS MIGHT BE A REFERENCE TO FAMILY FRIEND WING FLANAGAN)
___________________ OF ROCKLEDGE ______________ WITH WHOM TAMMY HAS ATTENDED CHURCH. (RICK ADAMS)
___________________ OF MIAMI BEACH, _____________ THE FAMILY ATTORNEY. (SECOND BLANK IS PROBABLY WALTER LEBOWITZ OR MARK J. FRIEDMAN. NO IDEAS CURRENTLY ON THE FIRST BLANK. HAVE NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO REVIEW SIMILAR POLICE REPORTS EITHER.)
___________________ OF ATLANTA, GEORGIA ___________________ A GOOD FAMILY FRIEND. (AS OF YET, NO IDEA AS TO WHO THIS IS.)
THE COMPLAINANT ADVISED THAT TAMMY WHO WORKS AS A PART TIME MODEL AND ACTRESS HAD RECENTLY BEEN INTRODUCED TO ________________ W/M LATE 30's _______________________________________________ TOLD TAMMY THAT HE PRODUCES MOVIES. THE COMPLAINANT ADDRESSED THAT __________
HAS AN UNSAVORY REPUTATION REGARDING HIS INVOLVEMENT WITH YOUNG TEENAGE GIRLS.
(PRETTY SURE THIS IS CHRISTOPHER WILDER. THE AGE AND RACE ARE CORRECT. THE "UNSAVORY REPUTATION" IS PROBABLY REFERRING TO THE FACT THAT IN 1982 IN AUSTRALIA HE WAS CHARGED WITH SEXUAL OFFENSES AGAINST TWO 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS WHO HE FORCED TO POSE NUDE. HIS PARENTS POSTED BAIL ON THEIR P.O.S. SON AND HE RETURNED TO FLORIDA. IN ANOTHER ARTICLE HE IS DESCRIBED AS A "BOYNTON BEACH BUSINESSMAN". GLAD THIS SUNUVABITCH IS DEAD.JUST WISH THAT BEFORE HE DIED I COULD'VE SPENT AROUND AN HOUR ALONE WITH THIS DIRTBAG TO FIND OUT ABOUT ALL HIS VICTIMS AND WHETHER TAMMY WAS ONE OF THEM. HOWEVER I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT IT BEING WILDER. I HAVE YET TO READ ANY SUSPECTS THAT FIT THAT DESCRIPTION HOWEVER.)
* ACCORDING TO SUZANNE, KEITH WAS DRIVING EITHER A BLUE MAVERICK OR A WHITE CORVETTE. NOT SURE WHY THERE IS A DISPARITY REGARDING THE VEHICLE.
* ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH SHE OBTAINED $300 FROM KEITH THE DAY SHE DISAPPEARED. I HAVE READ THAT KEITH OWED HER THE MONEY. I HAVE NOT READ WHETHER IT WAS CASH OR CHECK. THE PROXIMITY OF THE GLASS BANK TO WHERE SHE WAS ALLEGEDLY DROPPED OFF MAKES IT INTERESTING. THERE IS ALSO AN EXXON GAS STATION THAT HAS BEEN MENTIONED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE VICINITY OF THE BANK.
* HE DROPPED HER OFF FOLLOWING AN ARGUMENT. SHE WANTED HIM TO TAKE HER TO FORT LAUDERDALE AND HE STATED HE DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT. (ACCORDING TO ROBERTS)
(This is where her Aunt's Store use to be. (Balloonatics)
* SHE MADE 3 URGENTS CALLS AND LEFT MESSAGES TO HER AUNT GINGER KOLSCH THE DAY SHE DISAPPEARED. SHE MADE THEM TO HER AUNT'S STORE BALLOONATICS. KOLSCH WAS OUT OF TOWN AT THE TIME. HER AUNT IS QUOTED TO HAVE STATED "TAMMY SOUNDED LIKE SHE WAS AFRAID OF SOMEBODY. IT WAS REAL. I'M CONVINCED OF THAT." SHE ALSO STATED "THE RUNAWAY SCENARIO DOESN'T WASH." (HOWEVER, NO RECORDINGS OR TRANSCRIPTS TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAVE EVER BEEN RELEASED OR HINTED TO.)
* THERE HAS BEEN SPECULATION THAT SHE MADE THE CALLS FROM THE EXXON GAS STATION.
* FRIENDS AT THE TIME FELT SHE WAS HAVING TROUBLE AT HOME AND WANTED TO LEAVE.
****INTERESTING STATEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE REGARDING LINDA'S INCOME. APPARENTLY TAMMY WAS HER ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME AT THE TIME SHE DISAPPEARED. (I'M ASSUMING BY THAT SHE HAD NO CLIENTS AT THE TIME OTHER THAN TAMMY) THEY APPARENTLY WERE LIVING WITH WING FLANAGAN'S FAMILY AT THE TIME OF THE DISAPPEARANCE. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM THAT HOWEVER. PUT TOGETHER THE FACT THAT SHE NEVER BELIEVED WILDER AS A SUSPECT IN HER DAUGHTER'S DISAPPEARANCE. (ACCORDING TO HER) THE LAWSUIT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS A WAY TO MAKE MONEY. HOWEVER ONE COULD ALSO INTERPRET IT AS LINDA WANTING TO BELIEVE HE WAS INVOLVED. AND FINALLY RATIONALIZING TO HERSELF THAT HE WASN'T. SHE LATER STATED THAT SHE ONLY SUED HIS ESTATE TO TRY AND FORCE HIM TO ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING TAMMY. ACCORDING TO THE LAWSUIT SHE FILED AGAINST WILDER'S ESTATE, LEPPERT WAS MAKING MORE THAN $20,000 A YEAR AS A MODEL WHEN SHE DISAPPEARED. HER INCOME PARTIALLY SUPPORTED HER MOTHER THE CLAIM STATES. ****
* Despite Linda Curtis changing her mind on whether or not Wilder was a suspect. She made some interesting statements regarding the possibility at one time.
*After looking at photographs of Wilder, she said, she was positive he visited her agency on several occasions in 1983. Curtis said a man who strongly resembles Wilder visited her modeling agency on several occasions last year. "He's been in there looking for models, a man who looks very much like him. If it's not him, it's someone who looks so much like him, he's a twin," she said.
*She also stated:
"Tammi worked part time for me," she said. "He talked to her; she was his contact." (SHE WAS HIS CONTACT????)
*Also stated in the claim:
Curtis' claim asks for compensatory damages in excess of $1 million for her mental anguish, pain and suffering, the loss of value of her daughter's estate, and funeral expenses. (Funeral Expenses? Perhaps she thought Wilder would produce Tammy's body?)
Very very odd she would go from suing him. To believing he had nothing to do with Tammy's disappearance. Especially after saying she was positive he visited her agency.
*Another serial killer linked to this case is John Brennan Crutchley aka The Vampire Rapist
He was at one point in Brevard County and committed a rape. That was in late November 1985. But he is believed to have killed as far back as 1977. (In Florida)
SHOULD BE NOTED THAT TAMMY'S SISTER SUZANNE WAS ADOPTED OUT. MEANING SHE IS OF BLOOD. SAME MOTHER. DIFFERENT FATHER. SUZANNE WAS ADOPTED IN 1965.
Suzanne also has a MySpace Page
*Her other sister Debbie also has a Facebook Page. Although it appears its not had any recent activity.
OTHER INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE CASE:
"I have a gut feeling that Tami just split," Lewis said.
*Lt. David Bartman of the Cocoa Beach Police Department said his officers' task was made more difficult by the delayed report and by the fact that Leppert, who recently turned 18, is legally an adult. "But foul play is not suspected and there is no indication Leppert was taken anywhere against her will" Bartman said.
*According to Suzanne, Tammy was arrested for either reckless driving or driving without a license the prior year. However no fingerprints were taken. That statement was made by Suzanne on the SitcomsOnline board on 11/28/08.
*According to Suzanne, A few family members felt that Linda, Her mother, killed her. And buried her in the backyard at the house in Rockledge. (I would like to point out that Suzanne has never espoused this theory)
*Suzanne believes Tammy Lynn Leppert to be deceased.
*Suzanne believes Tammy came up missing at a later date than previously thought. No explanation as to why she thinks this has come to light to my knowledge.
*There is DNA in CODIS for comparative analysis.
*There is a person who uses/used the screen name Timothy Rue (And other screen names that are similar) Who insist Tammy is alive. That he even grew up with Tammy. And that he had seen her after the time she disappeared. He usually babbles on and on throwing in usually nonsensical info in with some statements about Tammy. I have read that Suzanne has confirmed that Timothy Rue was around at the time Tammy disappeared. But has disagreed with a lot of what he says.Below are links to samplings of Timothy Rue.
* Interesting to note that Tim Rue (According to Suzanne) has been spoken to by police regarding this case.
* Interesting Pic of Tim Rue- Notice the picture hanging in the background
* Tammy (According to her sister Suzanne) was said to have 3 different Social Security Numbers.
* There seems to be a theory she might have ended up in the Witness Protection Program.
* While researching this case I found an interesting statement by Linda Curtis she gave the Florida Times on February 25th 1985. She stated that:
"My daughter has always been spoiled by society standards," Curtis said "There's nothing the child ever wished for that she didn't get."
I just found that a little odd. Now that could just be the way the newspaper edited the story I'm not sure. However regardless, I'm not sure what that has to do with the investigation. If anything. Maybe she was trying to say that there is no reason for Tammy to run away. Not sure.
* Another interesting find is an article from the Florida Times titled Police Searching For Missing Model. Dated 7/12/83 by Hanah Lea Skolnick. While reading the article something stood out:
"They may be just thinking of her as another runaway," said Curtis, whose son has been missing for five years. "But they don't understand. She spent her whole life developing her career and she wouldn't just walk away from it."
I don't know if its a typo. "WHOSE SON HAS BEEN MISSING FOR FIVE YEARS" Surely they aren't referring to Tammy as the article is dated a month after her disappearance. "SON" and "DAUGHTER" aren't even close words. Could be a mistake. But if it isn't. Very interesting parallel. I have not found anything else regarding a missing son related to Tammy or Linda Curtis online. Not sure what to make of that.
* Tammy took the last name of her Step-Father. Richard Leppert who has also since passed away. I noticed that reading an article where he was interviewed from Dallas after Linda's passing. That's the only time I see her father (whether step or real) mentioned. It does say STEP-FATHER in the article. Whether that's a mistake I am not sure as there is little to no information regarding her father(s).
* According to Suzanne, She was informed by the police that Tammy was seen hitchhiking on or around the day she disappeared. (No other information regarding this lead has ever arisen to my knowledge)
* There was also a lead regarding a mechanic at the same Exxon Station mentioned and pictured earlier. (No other information regarding this lead has ever arisen to my knowledge)
WAS one of the few people Tami-Lynn Leppert trusted to the end. "It's hard to say why, really" Adams says. "Maybe it's
because I never really wanted anything from her. "now 27, Adams sifts through his pictures. Pointing out the times he
escorted her to both his junior and senior proms at Cocoa High School. It was one of those hard-to-catagorize teen-age
relationships-not exactly a hot romance, but not exactly little sister/big brother either. He knows only one thing for sure
"She could've dated anybody she wanted to. "They drifted apart after he graduated. Perhaps that was inevitable."Tami had a lot
of pressure about her appearance in public, "Adam recalls. "Because of who she was, she felt like she had this image she had
to live up to. Everything she did was, like, fine-tooth combed. Her make up had to be just right, every hair had to be in
place, what she wore had to be perfect. It drove me crazy, to tell the truth. I got burned out on the whole thing, with with
so many people hanging around, so many people coming up to her. It was almost like having to compete for attention, and I
wasn't into that." but shortly before she disappeared, Adams says Tami began confiding in him, telling him that someone was
trying to kill her. He says the fear was real. "I knew it wasn't drugs. I can say for sure that Tami wasn't into drugs. She
didn't even drink. "Finally, on Tuesday evening July 5, 1983. Tami told Adam she had "seen something she shouldn't have
seen" She didn't get a specific. They went to pray at Rockville Evangel Temple. "Tami cried as hard as I've seen anyone cry
before" Adams says.He dropped her off in front of her house around 11 that night . They made planned to go back to church
wednesday afternoon."And then." Adams says "She looked at me and said. I just want you to know that I may have to go away for
a while. But I also want you to know that I love you."
Then they hugged each other, and held the embrace for as long as it took.
Rick Adams never got a chance to ask her what she meant. He called late the next morning to reconfirm their date.
She was already gone.
*ACCORDING TO THEN DETECTIVE JIM SCRAGG- ROBERTS HAD "NO CRIMINAL HISTORY, NO NOTHING."
* THIS IS AN EXCERPT FROM A FLORIDA TODAY ARTICLE ENTITLED "HAVE YOU SEEN TAMI-LYNN?"
Scraggs says he hasn't questioned Roberts in seven years.
Today, Roberts answers the telephone at a residential number on the original police report.
Roberts, a 30-year-old Melbourne car salesman, says he met Leppert in one of Curtis' acting classes around 1980. He says the Tami he remembers suffered a "drastic" and "weird" character change in the months before her disappearance. He says that she told him she was unhappy at home and that she wanted to leave.
"Everything seemed to be falling in on her at the time," Roberts says, "and she was acting real paranoid. She said that her mom had put her in a hospital against her will and that (Tami) was sleeping with a knife under her pillow - stuff like that. I don't know what happened to her. All I know is that there was this explosion, and she really freaked out."
Roberts says Leppert called him in Lakeland, where he worked in a bank, and asked him to drive over and pick her up. He says she also asked him to lend her some money.
"I didn't even have to get out of the car, she was waiting for me," Roberts says. "All I know is she wanted out."
Roberts says that he gave Leppert $300 and that she wanted him to drop her off with friends in Fort Lauderdale. Roberts says he didn't have time for that, suggesting instead that he take her home.
"At that point she said,'Let me out. Let me out! Stop, stop! So I just said OK, whatever you want," he says. "And that's the last I saw of her."
Roberts says that he cooperated fully with the police investigation and that he was never scheduled for an appointment at the Cocoa Beach police station. After initially agreeing to appear on "Unsolved Mysteries," Roberts backed out when he understood the proposed line of questioning.
"They were asking me questions like, 'Did I think Linda had anything to do with Tami's disappearance.' " Roberts says, "So I told them I wasn't gonna go on a show and start slinging mud on her mother. I told them everything I knew on the phone and that wasn't good enough."
If you have any information regarding this case please call the Cocoa Beach Police Department or
Detective Christen McClure who is currently in charge of the investigation at
Cocoa Beach Police Department
20 South Orlando Avenue
Cocoa Beach, Florida 32931
Debbie Palacios Facebook Profile- Tammy's older sister
Rick Adam's Facebook Profile
Wing Flanagan's Facebook Profile (Link No Longer Works)
List of archived articles related to the case:
Another of Suzanne's Sites at Geocities
Missing Person's Blog featuring Tammy
America's Missing Loved Ones
True Mystery: Disappearance/Vanishing Of Tammy Lynn Leppert (YouTube Video)
Blog Talk Radio Episode Regarding Tammy:
Jim Scragg's Linked In Profile
(He was one of the many people (Law Enforcement) associated with the case)
Tim Rue's LinkedIn