Quick Entry #7- Alejandro Bantana-Wanted Pedophile


Last Known To Be Living In San Carlos, Puebla, Mexico


This is a Quick Entry I was contacted to cover by T.J. Her family was terrorized by this pervert. And he is still out there. I wanna draw as much attention to this piece of shit as I can. I hope he reads this. Because I have friends in Mexico. Not far from where this chomo is probably hiding. 
 I can't think of anything worse than a fucking child molester. These girls need justice. And for those same idiots that always message me crying about me going after someone who isn't proven guilty just yet. Let me remind you. I do what I want. I don't give a shit about your opinions. Also, I trust the source. If they say he is guilty. He is guilty. 






That girl told investigators, “He did this to her every night when her friends weren’t there.”


“My two kids deserve justice.  My whole family does,” said the mother.  “He should pay for what he’s done and if anyone sees him, I hope you turn him in.”

News Story




Breakdown:

 He was charged with sexually abusing 2 young girls. Both as young as 5 years old. And that abuse was going on for years prior to that. He was charged with 4 Counts of Child Molestation as a result. 



  •  The abuse took place in both Hamilton and Marion County (Indiana)
  • Was out on bail (I won't even go there. It would be too long of a tangent) when he took off and violated his pretrial release. A warrant was then issued for his arrest. ($40,000 Bail)
  • He was initially arrested on October 23rd, 2018
  • When questioned he invoked his 5th Amendment Right. 
  • The crimes occurred between 2009 and 2013
  • One of the victims described that she use to wake up to him touching her.
  • There was a period where he did it to one of the girls everyday. And told them not to tell their mom.
  • One of the girls eventually left a note on his desk asking him not to do it anymore. 
  • She use to try and have friends stay overnight with her because he wouldn't do it to her if she had them spend the night.
  • He convinced one if she told on him she would be ruining her life and that she was doing the wrong thing. Not him. And that he would have his lawyers ready.  (Look who ran)
  • The last time he did it to one of the girls she was twelve years old.
  • I read he went by the nickname "Big Alex".
  • He was wearing a GPS Ankle Monitor but he cut it off before bailing presumably to Mexico.
  • The crimes took place in a mobile home park in Indianapolis and an apartment complex in Fishers. (Brookeville Mobile Estates (Mobile Home Park) & Sand Creek Woods Apartments)
  • A medical examination of one of the girls showed scarring and corroborated her story. 
  • According to my information he was in the United States illegally. (I dunno how he can invoke a 5th Amendment Right then)
  • As of his last booking in October he is 54 years old.
  • His Nickname is JELACIO. 
  • Apparently according to TJ's sources his punk ass fled to Mexico and he is last known to be living in San Carlos, Puebla, Mexico
  • His hometown is Izucar de Metamoros, Puebla, Mexico
  • His Date Of Birth is 4/24/1964
  • I found this on the FB entry. I haven't contacted the person who left the comment. I don't believe they could add anything of value if I did.

Analysis

Please everyone share this story. Get the word out. Lets get this sicko. Either by Law Enforcement getting him. Either way these 2 girls and their family deserves justice.





"HANG ON, HELP IS ON THE WAY. I'LL BE THERE AS FAST AS I CAN"
LITTLE RIVER BAND




Thanks for visiting! Come back often!