Want To Give A Few Shout Outs
















First off I want to give a HUGE shout out to this podcast:

Mysterious Circumstances Podcast's Facebook Page
Mysterious Circumstances on Stitcher

Justin and his co hosts give a very entertaining and unique perspective to the cases they cover.


Also to this Podcast:




















TheTrailWentCold.com

Newer Podcast and Robin does a great job.

I'd also like to give a shout out to this blog:

WhereAboutsStillUnknown Blog














This Blog Owner does a tremendous job of bringing to light cases that aren't generally known to even a person who focuses on Missing Persons cases. Such as myself.


I'd like to give a shout out also to this blog:









True Crime Diva

Deb is the shit and to all of those trolls who have nothing better to do kindly fuck off.

Shout Out also to this Blog:











Considering Cold Cases Blog

Julie knows her stuff. She always does a tremendous job on every post.

Also a pretty cool announcement is that my work on the Tammy Lynn Leppert case got some attention along with my good friend Ed Dentzel's podcast UnFound who I was a guest on regarding the case.

SpaceCoastDaily Article

Big Thanks and shout out to Matt O'Hearn and Ed Dentzel for making that possible.

Note: Blogger has this tendency to be fucking annoying and put huge spaces in paragraphs for no reason at all. I don't know why. But if I ever find the person who created the concept of Blogger I will first shake their hand for giving me the opportunity to Blog. And afterwards kick them in their groin for giving me high blood pressure on several occasions. Just saying.




Thanks for visiting! Come back often!